ASIAN BABY RAINBOW TROUT
- 2 baby ocean trout, cleaned
- 1 bunch picked coriander
- 1 small knob of ginger finely sliced
- 1 cheek of lemon
- 1 chilli finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons ketchup manis
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 drizzle flavoured oil
- Step 1 Fill the cavity of the fish with the coriander, ginger, lemon and chill.
- Step 2 Combine the basting ingredients. Baste the outside of the fish with the basting marinade.
- Step 3 Place the fish into a fish press/sandwich grill and place into the smouldering coals of the Ozpig.
- Cook for around 6-8 minutes on each side basting one more time before service.
- Serve with coriander.