BUSH COOKING: Nachos
- 500g Mince
- 1x Onion
- 1x Pack of Nachos Spice Mix
- 1x Tin Diced Tomatoes
- 1x Tin 4 Bean Mix
- 1x Tin Refried Beans
- 1x Bag Corn Chips
- Sour cream
- Guacamole or Avocado Dip
- Start off by putting half of your mince into pan. Any type of mince is fine.
- Wait for that to brown then add the other half and continue to brown.
- Chop up some onion and put it in with the mince.
- Add in your cans of diced tomatoes, refried beans and 4 bean mix. Make sure all of the liquid is drained from the can before adding to the pan.
- Get your chips and throw them into a oven tray. Place them into the oven to warm up.
- Once warm, remove chips from oven. Grab a mate to help pour the mince over the chips.
- Evenly cover all of the chips with the mince, right to the edges of the tray.
- Sprinkle a couple of handfuls of grated cheese over the top.
- When the cheese is melted, top with sour cream and guacamole, serve and enjoy!