BUSH COOKING: Sticky Pork Ribs
- Chilli – chopped
- Garlic – chopped
- Ginger – grated
- Cinnamon Stick
- Orange rind
- 1 cup water
- Oyster Sauce
- Soy Sauce
- Bit of salt and pepper
- 1 bunch of coriander – roughly chopped (unless you hate coriander)
- Mix that all together, and transfer to a container with a lid. Pop your pork ribs into the container, seal the lid, and let it marinate in the fridge for 12-24hrs
- We’ve used pork ribs from Our Cow (https://ourcow.com.au/), and they taste amazing!
- Put your ribs in the camp oven, and pour in the marinade.
- Cook for around an hour (or more, if you can resist the delicious smells), then finish them on the grill to get that crispy outside!
- Serve with some boiled rice, and enjoy!