CAMP FIRE RISOTTO
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 20g butter
- 1 brown onion, finely sliced
- 250g arborio rice
- 250-500ml chicken stock
- ½ cup vintage cheddar, grated
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 sprig thyme
- 500g button mushrooms, roughly chopped
- Step 1 In a pot over the Oz Pig, add olive oil and butter until melted. Add onion and mushrooms, stir and cook for 5 minutes until translucent.
- Step 2 Add arborio rice to the pot and stir to coat with the butter, cook for 2-3 minutes. Gradually add stock, stirring occasionally, until you are happy with the consistency.