CAMP FRIED CHICKEN
- Zip Lock Bag
- Cumin Teaspoon
- Garlic Powder 1 tsp
- Onion Salt 2 tsp,
- Smoked Paprika
- Corriander Ground
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- Chicken Pieces (Drumsticks, Wings)
- Plain Flour
- Get your chicken out of the fridge at least 15 minutes before cooking.
- Make up your wet rub in a Zip lock bag and the coat your chicken in the spices. Let the chicken rest with the wet rub to infuse the flavours.
- Heat up your oil on the OzPig. Test it with a sprig of Thyme, you want to see it bubble.
- Transfer the chicken from the wet rub through a rub of flour to coat the chicken and then place them one by one in the oil. Keep them moving around until they are golden brown and then take out.