- 500g De-veined king prawns
- 1 x Cup of diced bacon
- 3 x Cloves of finely sliced garlic
- Half of one red onion finely sliced
- Half of a red chilli, seeds removed
- 5 x Tablespoons of butter
- Half a cup of chopped parsley
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Crusty bread
- Add your bacon, garlic, onion and chilli to pre-heated pan and stir. Carefully add a healthy “Sploosh” of olive oil as soon as the ingredients are in and simmer for a minute or so.
- Add the prawns and a generous seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Now add your butter and simmer for another minute or two, until your prawns are cooked through.
- Lastly, add your chopped parsley and toss through.
- Serve with a slice of crusty bread – perfect for soaking up all that lovely butter!