HAPPY HOUR PRAWNS
- Prawns (in the Shell)
- Metal Skewers
- Herbs (Mint, Parsley, Coriander) 1/2 Cup
- 1 x Lemon (juice)
- 1 x Lime (juice)
- Olive Oil
- Start by leaving the prawns on the skewer, all the flavour in a prawn is in the shell.
- Fold over the prawn, find the 3rd little join and skewer in there and come out through the head.
- Aim for 3 – 4 prawns per skewer.
- Cook these until they are browned on the outside and cooked inside about 3 minutes each side.
- Use the grill plate and a medium heat on your OzPig. Baste them in oil before turning.
- Rest prawns on warming plate
- Dice up the mint, parsley and coriander until you have about 1/2 a cup of herbs.
- Add in the juice of one lemon and one lime, then add olive oil in 3:1 ratio. So if there is 3 tablespoons of citrus, go for 9 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add a good pinch of salt.
- Serve and watch the crowds come in, oh and make sure you have a beer in hand.