- 3 frankfurts
- 150g Lamb Chilli (previous recipe)
- For the salsa;
- ½ a cucumber, finely diced
- 1 Tomato, deseeded and finely diced
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- ¼ garlic clove, finely diced
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- Juice of 1 Lime
- ½ cup grated tasty cheese
- 1 tbsp coriander stalks, finely chopped
- To serve;
- 3 hot dog rolls, cut part-way through the middle
- Step 1 add frankfurts to a pot of water over the OzPig and bring to the boil.
- Step 2 Meanwhile, to make the salsa, add all ingredients to a bowl and toss together.
- Step 3 Add chilli to a pot and place over the OzPig until warm.
- Top serve, place frankfurts into the hotdog buns and top with salsa mixture and lamb chilli.