- 1 whole side Kingfish (can substitute any firm flesh fish)
- 1 fennel, finely sliced
- 5 slices of lemon
- 1/4 red onion, finely sliced
- 5 green olives, finely sliced
- 10 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 5 sprigs of chives, roughly chopped
- 1/4 bunch dill
- Salt to taste
- Place the fish on a sheet of foil lined with baking paper. Scatter all of the ingredients over the fish.
- Place another piece of foil lined with baking paper on top of the fish and crimp the edges creating a parcel.
- Place onto the Oz Pig Enamel BBQ Plate and cook for approximately 25 minutes (cooking time will vary with fish size)