- Lamb Belly 2 Pieces
- Zest of a Lemon
- Chorizo Sausage
- Pineapple Juice
- Lay out your lamb belly and trim to a square shape, overlay the bellies to do this.
- Stuff with coriander, the zest of a lemon, parsley roughly chopped, chorizo sausage and salt.
- Roll the belly into a tight roll, then use trusses to hold it all together. Trim the edges so you get a nice roll.
- Attach the roast to the spit using the Ozpig, skewering through the chorizo sausage.
- Place on the pig for at least 4 hours on a medium to low heat.
- Get your spray bottle full of pineapple juice and use this to baste the roast regularly.
- Remember to rest the roast for 5 minutes after taking it off the Pig before carving.