- 2 chorizo Sausages roughly chopped
- 2 shallots roughly chopped
- 1 drizzle of oil
- 3 Parboiled dutch cream potatoes roughly chopped
- 2 red onions thinly sliced
- 1 chilli thinly sliced into rounds
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 bunch coriander to garnish
- Step 1 Starting in a cold pan place the chorizo, shallots and a drizzle of oil. Place onto the ozpig over a high heat. Once you have a high heat and add potatoes and cook until crispy and brown.
- Step 2 Add the chill and red onion and toss thru add the tomato paste and cook thru.
Add the lemon juice, serve with extra lemon and garnish with coriander.