WORLD’S BEST CORN FRITTERS
- Sweet corn kernels
- Plain flour
- 1 x can beer
- Danish fetta
- Fresh chives
- Vegetable oil
- Drain your corn kernels and set aside. Chop the fetta into bite sized pieces and set aside.
- Roughly chop the shallots and chives.
- Beat one egg with milk till combined, and add to a cup or so of flour. Add half a can of beer and whisk into a batter.
- Once your batter is ready, add your fetta, corn, shallots, chives and season generously.
- Bring your oil to temperature and add spoonfuls of the batter carefully to the oil, about three or four fritters at a time, and smooth them out with the back of your spoon.
- Cook till golden brown and turn over, and repeat the process.
- Drain fritters on absorbent paper towel and serve.